Regular dental cleanings and exams are essential to maintaining good oral health. Our caring dentist, Dr. Boettcher, recommends that you visit us every six months for a dental cleaning and exam in North Platte, Nebraska. During your dental cleaning and exam, Dr. Boettcher and your dental hygienist will:
- Gently clean your teeth, removing any plaque and tartar that you missed during your daily brushing and flossing
- Polish your teeth for a shiny, healthy smile
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Check for signs of dental problems (we may use digital X-rays for a more thorough examination)
- Evaluate your existing dental work to check for repair or replacement needs
- Recommend any needed dental treatments
We will check for signs of tooth decay, periodontal disease, oral cancer, and other conditions to ensure that we provide needed treatments as soon as possible. We strive to promptly treat dental problems to avoid further damage to your smile and health. Regular dental cleanings and exams are important for patients of all ages. We invite you to contact our dental office today to schedule your next dental cleaning and exam. We are dedicated to keeping your smile in the best of health!